"Middle children have remarkable diplomatic skills."

-The Secret Power of Middle Children, by Catherine Salmon

Friday, May 4, 2012

Book Review 101

Ron and I just finished reading the Prophet's Biography, TO THE RESCUE. Now we are reading MITT ROMNEY - An Inside Look at the Man and His Politics. Here is my book review for each:
= warm and fuzzy
= landing in a blackberry bush bare naked poking your eyes out and losing your favorite earrings ******************************************************************** ...I mean...I love ya Mitt, but R.B.Scott could learn a few things about writing a warm, inviting, I-wanna-know-this-person-in-person kind of biography from Heidi Swinton, is all I'm sayin'. I bought Mitt's book from Deseret Book. Isn't that the only true bookstore in Utah?? It isn't at all what I expected it to be, but we are only about a third of the way thru it, so we'll keep reading through the "briar patch" and hope there is sweet fruit at the end for our effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment