"Middle children have remarkable diplomatic skills."

-The Secret Power of Middle Children, by Catherine Salmon

Thursday, April 8, 2010

It's been too long since I've blogged and I love blogging. It's such a great outlet for me. A lot has happened this past year. Ok, that may be an understatement. I am just getting interested in being creative again. Wow! it's been over a year since I've had that desire. The last time I had the desire to do home decorating was the day I got the news about my dad. The idea of decorating just didn't seem important anymore. But time heals most wounds, and I've decided that beauty in all forms is important in this life. Today I'm going out to pull weeds and assess what needs to be done in my little patch of earth. I'll let you know how that goes. Later gator!

No comments:

Post a Comment