"Middle children have remarkable diplomatic skills."

-The Secret Power of Middle Children, by Catherine Salmon

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The gift that keeps on giving

I caught the bug that my angelic little grandsons had. I think on old people anyone over 35, it must be a deadlier strain, because aside from an occassional shout of "I need a tissue!", they have been bouncing around like it's no big deal! I have felt it coming on since about Sunday, but at 1:00 this morning I woke up and thought I was going. to. die! Everything hurt on me. Even my hair hurt. Okay, maybe not my hair. But trying to swallow was ugly...no really, I watched myself in the mirror as I swallowed and I made the ugliest face. So it was easier to spit than swallow..real lady-like, I know. I went to the Urgent Care here in Gilbert, they were super nice and the Dr. gave me all the options and let me choose which course of action to take. I like that. I went with the 5 day Z pack. It should be called 5 day Gutt Bomb. I forgot how it makes my tummy feel like I've been kicked by a mule! But, I can tell I am turning the corner on this bug. By tomorrow I'll feel better and in a few days I'll be 100%!
The beautiful flowers my sweet husband sent to me in Arizona brightened my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment