"Middle children have remarkable diplomatic skills."

-The Secret Power of Middle Children, by Catherine Salmon

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

70 calories of coconutty deliciousness!

This, my friend, is a little piece of heaven that I discovered today.
Normally I'm all about dark chocolate. And I'll be honest, I didn't look that closely at the bag to see that it wasn't dark chocolate. I guess I assumed that because it was coconut and chocolate, that the chocolate would be dark. But anyway...This tasty little (approx.70 cal.) huevo has creamy coconut on the inside...yeah, I said creamy so there's no texture of toenail clippings that you get with your average Mounds bar, and it's wrapped in smooth Dove chocolate. I think I'll email the Mars Candy Co. and ask if this is just around for the Easter holiday. 'Cuz if it is, I'm stockin' up!

No comments:

Post a Comment