"Middle children have remarkable diplomatic skills."

-The Secret Power of Middle Children, by Catherine Salmon

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A New President!

It's inauguration day today. No matter who you voted for, or what your political affiliation is, this is an historic day. Watching the festivities on t.v. can't help but make you excited for the next four years. Although I didn't vote for Barack Obama I've decided to give the man the benefit of support, because he is now our President. But I can't get what his "change" is all about. No one has ever made it clear. Will someone please tell me? It seems the whole country is electrified by this man. How long can this honeymoon last? I had a dream not too long ago that this feeling was abruptly interrupted. I don't want to know what that means. I hope I never find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment