"Middle children have remarkable diplomatic skills."

-The Secret Power of Middle Children, by Catherine Salmon

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

~The Birthday Girl~

I got my new computer yesterday! Yippeee!!! Daniel came over and got it set up for me. Thanks Dan! Boy it's sure nice to use a laptop that you don't have to hold the power cord with one hand, insert a pair of tweezers into the on button hole (notice I said 'hole', because the ON button got lost somewhere under the faceplate), stand on one leg while crossing your eyes and even then it would get too warm and turn itself off after 10-15 minutes. It was a sad, sad 'puter! I was alone on my birthday..(again).  Also, on the day of my birthday my co-workers gave me a party and brought all kinds of delicious food! They love me. I ended the fabulous day by coming home and taking a hot shower and getting my new V.S. jammies on, and climbing into bed. It was a good day. I am blessed.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I thought I'd do the same for you! :o) I'd say to watch out because blogging is addictive but 5 posts already says you've probably figured that out!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're old laptop sounds like ours. Does yours sound like a jet taking off after 5 minutes of use? Sometimes I honestly don't know if it is the computer or an actual jet flying over the house!

    ReplyDelete