"Middle children have remarkable diplomatic skills."

-The Secret Power of Middle Children, by Catherine Salmon

Monday, May 10, 2010

The cleanse...cont.

I will never drink anything ever again...at least not anything with strawberry/guava flavoring! I'm having a really hard time drinking the water I need to so I don't get dehydrated. Why am I being such a boob?? I'm really nauseated right now. I would really like to just go to sleep....I'm afraid to...
Well I did go to sleep. At least I think I did...it was a very unsettled nights sleep. And I had really weird dreams. Mail dreams where I delivered a puppy to the wrong address, couldn't get my mail delivered,etc. Also I dreamed that I was locked in someones backyard and instead of a guard dog, there was a lion. ...See? Weird!
I'm still nauseated and my head is killing me, but I can't take anything for my headache yet. But I'm as empty as I've been in years!

No comments:

Post a Comment