"Middle children have remarkable diplomatic skills."

-The Secret Power of Middle Children, by Catherine Salmon

Monday, December 13, 2010

Dear December...Where have you gone?

How can it be that time is standing still, yet at the same time the days are dashing by?? I feel like I'm living in a special effects movie where (I) the subject matter is frozen and all else in the frame is in double time. This is my 'up-since-3a.m.' mind working right now. I have deadlines and timelines for certain things to be accomplished before January 8th 2011....packing boxes...but not everything because I'm still using alot of what I need to pack.....selling my car...but not just yet because I still need to get around. I want to and feel like I should be spending time with my children and grandbabies, but there is a list of things as long as my arm that have to be done or the domino affect will happen. I wish I was a better time manager. But then it's not just my time that I need to work around. Well, I've been up for 2 1/2 hours, I think I'll go back to bed. Talk soon, K.

No comments:

Post a Comment