"Middle children have remarkable diplomatic skills."

-The Secret Power of Middle Children, by Catherine Salmon

Sunday, December 12, 2010

How blessed I am!

My life is an "embarrassment of riches". I have been so blessed. I was printing off my boarding pass for Seattle and I realized that it was the last trip I would be making by myself as a single girl. I leave tomorrow by myself, and return home on Friday with Ron (I'll still be single, but not flying alone) Then the next time I leave town I won't be single, I'll be married to Ron and leaving Utah for life in the great Northwest. I'm excited, scared, nervous, joyful, anxious, sad and happy all at the same time! I know what you're thinking...Kathy, what? who? when? huh??? I know, my last post was about my first contact with Ron through LDSsingles.com . Well, alot has happened since then. ALOT. I'll bring you up to speed here soon. But for now, I need to pack. Talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment