"Middle children have remarkable diplomatic skills."

-The Secret Power of Middle Children, by Catherine Salmon

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The BIG move!

We DiD it! We got married on Saturday! It was the most perfect day ever! My children (except Daniel) were there with my grandbabies. All of Ron's children were there, and all of his grandbabies. My siblings, Ron's siblings, and Ron's mama.... even several friends from out of town were there. The food was great, the decorations turned out well, and the ceremony was short and simple and perfect, performed by Bishop Ropelato. The best part is, I get to live with my best friend! Corny as it sounds, he makes me laugh (alot), he makes me feel beautiful, and smart and wanted. I am so in love with him!
I packed up my house and moved to the Pacific Northwest. Ill blog more later. Gotta go change the laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment