"Middle children have remarkable diplomatic skills."

-The Secret Power of Middle Children, by Catherine Salmon

Friday, January 14, 2011

Feeling more like home

It's starting to feel a little more like home here. Yesterday I found my way to my friends house, thanks to a little map my hubby drew up for me. Then I went exploring. I went to TJMaxx and made my first purchase for our home...two rugs for the master bathroom. The truck with my POD will be here on Monday. I hope the contents will be intact. I gave away alot of stuff and still the pod was packed full. It is rainy and windy outside today, but I am warm and toasty inside. We are in the process of making space for my stuff as well as shifting rooms around so I can re-do Rons office. Lot's to do before Monday. Talk later.

No comments:

Post a Comment