"Middle children have remarkable diplomatic skills."

-The Secret Power of Middle Children, by Catherine Salmon

Friday, September 2, 2011

How did THAT happen??

Okay, I'll be the first to admit that I am techno-challenged to the max! Last night I decided that I wanted a new background for my blog. I've changed backgrounds before and I L.O.V.E. Shabby Blogs, so I copied the code and set it up. Easy peasy. Hmmm...something went funky and it didn't give me the background I wanted. So I did it again and it gave me a different background but still not the one I wanted. After repeating this process about a hundred times I decided I would just keep the ugly one that is on there right now. But somewhere in the process I copied the instructions to the code for the background and I can't figure out how to get rid of it. OIY! If anyone can tell me (in detail) how to get rid of that too, I'd appreciate it. And if you feel the need to openly mock me, go right ahead. I'm already mocking myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment