"Middle children have remarkable diplomatic skills."

-The Secret Power of Middle Children, by Catherine Salmon

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Happy Month-a-versary

Today is our ten month-a-versary. My sweet husband continues to amaze me every day. He is the kindest, most gentle man I have ever known. I wish I could tell you what it's like to live with this man. Not only would it be TMI, but you would have to pack a lunch and sit at your computer all day to read of all the great qualities that he possesses. I will be the first to admit that the circumstances we find ourselves in at this stage of our life contributes to the tranquility we live in. All of our children are grown and living responsible lives (he has 5, I have 3). None of the shenanigans those crazy Brady kids inflicted on poor Mike and Carol! We decided before we got married that we wanted our home to be a sanctuary from the world. Ron genuinely lives by the Spirit. He makes me feel like I can do anything. He makes me want to be a better person. Lastly, he makes me laugh. There has not been a day go by since I met him that he hasn't made me laugh...and I find that incredibly attractive. Thank you honey. Thank you for choosing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment