"Middle children have remarkable diplomatic skills."

-The Secret Power of Middle Children, by Catherine Salmon

Sunday, December 4, 2011

The (NOT-SO) Sunday-before-Christmas-party

4 out of 5 of the other little munchkins in Utah that we love!

We had our annual family Sunday-before-Christmas party at Heather & Dan's house tonight. A huge THANK YOU to my family for movin' that party up to accomodate our visit to Utah. It was so great to see my sister's, bro., nieces, nephews, brotha-in-law, and my kids and grandkids. I really miss you all!

These guys make me laugh...always.

William with bad teeth LOL! Ella to the right

Hudson & Shannon

Adorable great-nieces Brooklyn & Aydrie

Sean feeding Gracie Finger Food

Nieces Eryn & Holli with their squeezies


The best dang grandpa in the world  Universe!

...and the most handsome grandpa ever!

Thank you Dan and Heather for hosting the party this year. Your home is beautiful and you guys are AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment