"Middle children have remarkable diplomatic skills."

-The Secret Power of Middle Children, by Catherine Salmon

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Joy, love, squeals


Tonight closes one of the most amazing years of my life. Beginning with my marriage to the most incredible man I've ever known. (I'll post more about him in about a week) Heavenly Father truly has poured out more blessings on me than I could ever have imagined possible. So often my heart is so full of joy I feel like I could just squeal! The happiness I feel is all tied to two things: My love and gratitude for my Savior and my love and gratitude for my family...all of my family. The three beautiful children I gave birth to, the five beautiful children I did not give birth to, but who have graciously accepted me into their family, our fourteen precious grandbabies who touch my heart and tickle my funny bone, my lovely mother-in-law and brothers and sisters-in-law...all of whom give new meaning to LOL! Yes, 2011 brought an abundance of love and joy and happiness to me. May your 2012 be so full of joy that you squeal like a stuck pig!

No comments:

Post a Comment