"Middle children have remarkable diplomatic skills."

-The Secret Power of Middle Children, by Catherine Salmon

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sharing your testimony is a gift

I have this amazing friend. She can do everything well. She is talented and funny and kind and generous. She has no clue how awesome she is. How is this possible?? Today she gave the lesson in Relief Society. A fabulous lesson...the kind that the entire class has comments to make and the Spirit is there testifying to your heart...the kind of lesson that makes you leave wanting to do better and be better. She bore her testimony of the Book of Mormon, saying,  "....I cannot separate myself from it." It was powerful. It was just the way I wish I could-would-should bear my testimony of the Book of Mormon. Thank you my dear friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment