"Middle children have remarkable diplomatic skills."

-The Secret Power of Middle Children, by Catherine Salmon

Thursday, April 26, 2012

My alphabet wall is done. I've collected letters over time and I finally got it up. One or two I might change sometime in the future if I find cuter letters. A couple of my favorites are the the "Z" with the ampersan attached to it, and the "R", which I found at Watson Kennedy (my favorite store in the whole wide world) in Seattle. ..... I am soooo tired. (this has nothing to do with the wall) Have I mentioned why I'm so tired? It's because of this medicine the Dr. gave me. I had a reaction to a tetanus shot I got on Friday. Only it wasn't the tetanus part of the shot, it was the pertussis part that they slipped in there that I reacted to. My arm swelled up HUGE! Seriously, I looked like Popeye after he eats his spinach on one arm and Olive Oyl on my other arm. So attractive. And it itched and was fevered, and it hurt like a sonuvagun to even touch it, or not touch it. It just hurt. But it's getting better. But I'm still tired. I'm going to stop talking now. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment