"Middle children have remarkable diplomatic skills."

-The Secret Power of Middle Children, by Catherine Salmon

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Some of my favorite pic's of this trip to Utah

I'm not sure I'm a fan of the collage look. But you can click on the pic to get a better view. From top left to right: Shannon & Dave's 4 kids Cole,Grandpa-holding Cooper,Grandma-holding Hudson & Ella. Grandpa watching a video with the 3 boys. "H." Three sister's @ DeeDee's birthday dinner. Middle: Shannon lovin' up Cooper. Cooper doing a super cute natural pose. Cooper's sweet hair (looks like corn silk). Grandpa with Gracie and me with William. Third: Sky with latex gloves she got at the Dr.s office when Heather cut her finger while making D.D.'s B-day dinner. Jake & Holli. Ella having a great time with Nathan & Tyler. Ella crashing after having fun with the Abram's boys!
And of course my sweet little Gracie...those little creases on her thighs are so ca-ute! (Why oh why don't they look that cute on ME??) She is such a yummy little chunky monkey! I could just eat her with a spoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment