"Middle children have remarkable diplomatic skills."

-The Secret Power of Middle Children, by Catherine Salmon

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

This man has me, heart & soul

OK, after last night's post it's time for something a little more warm and fuzzy.
I'm finding these little notes...
 
On the front seat of my car



 I found this in my  cart when I came
out of the restroom at the craft store.
I was shopping alone. Or so I thought!
 


On my lesson manual when I sat
down for my Spanish lesson





On my bedroom door when he had gone to a meeting



You know, it may be just a little thing to him, but the thought of him even taking the time to write these little notes then posting them around for me to find... not to mention the sentiment on the note, and well, who wouldn't be crazy in love with a man like this? 


The Family Proclamation states: HUSBAND AND WIFE have a solemn responsibilty to love and care for each other...Husbands and wives...will be held accountable before God for the discharge of these obligations.

Pretty powerful, right? I love the Proclamation. It's simple and direct.

 I love this quote from one of my favorite Prophets:
"I am satisfied that a happy marriage is not so much a matter of romance as it is an anxious concern for the comfort and well-being of one's companion."
~Gordon B. Hinckley.

Yes, romance isn't the most important element in a happy marriage. But take a happy marriage and add that romance and you have a blissful marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment