"Middle children have remarkable diplomatic skills."

-The Secret Power of Middle Children, by Catherine Salmon

Friday, May 25, 2012

Getting a little jump on summer decorating

The awesomest man in the world is married to the luckiest girl in the world. Our neighbors were getting new fencing all the way down the back of their subdivision,(wonder how much their HOA fees went up this year), which backs up to the road we drive on everyday. Me, being the junk hound that I am, and my hubby, being the best partner-in-crime ever, took the 'burb' down and loaded up a few sections of what they were tearing out. Ron is so good to be the "Dean" to my "Jerry", the "brawn" to my "brain" (HA!), the "meat" to my "potatoes"...Wait. What?? I couldn't do some of the silly things I get to do, if I didn't have such a supportive, "sure we can do that!", kind of husband. I sure love him. He helped me turn this fence from this:
... ...
To this. Though he wasn't too sure when I asked him to hang it for me, inside the house, he went along with the task & I think he kinda likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment