"Middle children have remarkable diplomatic skills."

-The Secret Power of Middle Children, by Catherine Salmon

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Yesterday was Activity Day with my Primary girls. I L.O.V.E. this calling. I love these little girls! They are wise beyond their years in many aspects. And they are just plain funny. Yesterday I was on the hunt for some NOWandLATER's for our activity on The Book of Mormon - (Mosiah 2:41- Keeping the commandments blesses you NOW and LATER) I went to three stores to find them, with no luck. Sometimes I have a little dialogue going (in my head when I'm out in public), yesterday's went something like this: "Heavenly Father I've been to three stores. If you think this is a dumb idea, I won't try to find them anywhere else, I'll go home." Then...like the Heavens opened up and golden rays of sunbeams came shining down on this one spot inside Dollar Tree. (cue the Heavenly concourse of Angelic Ahh!)
There they were! I know it sounds kinda goofy, that I would make such a big deal out of finding this one kind of candy just to make a point about a scripture. But that's how I roll. These are my sweet girls.
Camille, Tina, me, Bethany, Ellie and Brooklyn.
At the end of the activity they each got a little tiny chocolate Book of Mormon to take home. Fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment