"Middle children have remarkable diplomatic skills."

-The Secret Power of Middle Children, by Catherine Salmon

Saturday, May 19, 2012

We hope they call us on a mission!

We put our papers in for our mission. We've been told it will be a few weeks before we hear anything (in Mormon-speak: get our call). To make the time go by faster, we have put up a world map in our entry for our family and friends to guess where they think we might be called to. You put your name on a little tag, put a pin in the tag...
and pin the tag on the map.
Get it? Of course you do...not much to it. And for bonus points which means absolutely nothing at all, you can guess the name of the song our quote over the map came from.
I know, I know, more WORDS Kath?? Yes, more words. I love words and letters and quotes. I know I'm going to have to start editing myself someday. If I was staging this house for someone else, I'd be like "Girl, you have GOT to lose some of these words!" Eh, oh well. Oh, and the person who comes closest to guessing correctly where we get our call will win a pint of Baskin Robbins ice cream. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment